Domo-kun Cute

Friday 7 October 2016

Roadlife dream (Secret that has never been told before)


A long journey need to faced
Nothing was easy in this life. A lot of sacrifice and devoting to get something.
Critics, sleepless night, broke, friends leaving and etc.
.
Dear you,
If you're see this,
I believe you are the best man, the most suit and most understood God give into me.
Either in life career, family,love and bringing our entire family to jannah.
This is my roadlife dream,
Since 16th years old until now,
Never fade.
Afterall,
God know everthing.
.
Dear you,
I love you not just appearance you.
I love your passion, determination and your focus.
I love to see you growing success
And I more love to be with you when you make me feel you need me in your life.
.
Dear you,
I don't want your wealth.
Or your too be so much perfect.
I don't want ask more from you.
I just want growth happily on passing life, living in our own career while when we at home we are team, bestfriend, and a good parent to our future daughter/son.
.
I know you're alive and real.
I pray for you
So finally we could meet soon.
In His way.InsyaAllah

No comments:

Post a Comment